This policy (together with our terms of website use) and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which we Cherished Erik Lander Education at 3 Alexandra Road Corby, Northants NN17 1PE will process any personal data we collect from you. Or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site https://www.eriklander.com/. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are the data controller.
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. This could include information collected from online forms, including personal data. All information supplied to us will be processed solely for the purpose for which it was intended. Also for which consent was received. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
We may use your information to:
- send you our newsletters from time to time.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us. Or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes. Please tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your data. You can also contact us directly by emailing email@example.com.
If you do want to receive information from our carefully selected third parties about goods or services that may be of interest to you. Please tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your data.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances: –
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets.
- If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.